· Acts as court-appointed counsel representing individuals accused of misdemeanors or felonies in superior, district and juvenile courts.
· Represents appointed clients in all phases of criminal proceedings, including arraignment, pretrial hearings, trial preparation, plea negotiations, trial and sentencing.
· Responsible for the investigation and preparation of each case assigned.
· Primary caseload consists of misdemeanors. Juvenile, or felony cases may be assigned based upon experience.
· Assists management and other staff, as directed. Complies with legal standards and requirements.
· Complies with legal standards and requirements.